• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

T-Shirts for Uncle's Around the Bend 2009

Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Gibbens
Mrs. Dirtbike Dave (Demra) has designed a t-shirt for the 2009 Uncle's Around the Bend non-event.

T-shirts are $17 each up to size XL and $1 more for each additional X (i.e. $18 for XXL, etc).

Or if you prefer, sweat shirts are available too. They are a medium grey with the same logo as the t-shirt. Sweatshirts are $24 each up to size XL and $1 more for each additional X (i.e. $25 for XXL, $26 for XXXL, etc.)

Shirts are pre-order only and will be delivered at Uncle's non-event. The last day you can order a shirt is Monday, Feb 10th. The order goes to the printer on Tuesday morning, Feb 11th.

To order:

Send check or money order with name and t-shirt sizes to

Dave Frederick
202-B Ragtime Ranch Rd
Elgin, TX 78621

You can also order via Paypal. Send payment, name and t-shirt size to dirtbikedave@ymail.com

It will be a white t-shirt or a gray sweat shirt with these logos

Front
Star-1.jpg

Back
Texas.jpg

Last edited:
Dave,

I'll take 2 XL please. Check is in the mail.

Thanks,

Last edited:
I am checking on sweet shirts tonight 12-1-08,Give me a couple of days,Check this thread to see if they have been added.Thanks

Rich or Dave or Who ever designed the shirt..... GREAT JOB!!:clap: :clap: :clap: I'll take an XL shirt and a XXL Sweat. Let me know what the total cost is and I will paypal you.

FRJ bandit,Mrs dirt bike dave thanks yoy for the complement.I am waiting for the word back from the printer on sweet shirts. will let you know as soon as I hear.

Duct Tape Dave - sorry,I mean Dirt Bike Dave ,:rofl:
I sent my money off to you today . 35.00
1 xl 17.00
1 xxl 18.00
thanks Rick M

Dave called me this evening with the good news. He has worked out a deal with the t-shirt guy and sweat shirts are now available. They are a medium grey with the same logo as the t-shirt.

Sweatshirts are $24 each up to size XL and $1 more for each additional X (i.e. $25 for XXL, etc.)

Rich or Dave or Who ever designed the shirt..... GREAT JOB!!:clap: :clap: :clap: I'll take an XL shirt and a XXL Sweat. Let me know what the total cost is and I will paypal you.

FJR,

I think my math is correct:

XL t-shirt - $17
XXL sweat shirt - $25

Total = $42

Dave,
As per our talk, a reminder...I think I'll be gettin' a large sweatshirt. We can talk about payment when we get to the first fill-up.:trust:

What's the deadline?

Shirts are pre-order only and will be delivered at Uncle's non-event. The last day you can order a shirt is Monday, Feb 10th. The order goes to the printer on Tuesday morning, Feb 11th.

Back