• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Guys, I found a goddess for you!

I've been following her rides/stories for about a year. Good stories, good writer and great pictures. I know she is planning on taking a year or two and traveling the world on 2 wheels.

Sounds like a blast!!

She posts over on Sport-Touring.net a lot. Seems nice enough, she's a pretty dedicated rider and she's kinda cute -- and I think I'll just leave it at that. ;-)

<edit>

Nutmeg, your "goddess" characterization of Anna seemed a little exaggerated to me at the moment and inspired me to write an impression of her that sounds sort of luke-warm on a second glance. Actually, I think she's a very cool lady. 8-)

She's awesome! I'm hooked and will have to check her blog site from time to time.

Yes, and notice how I'm back-tracking as fast as I can? :loco: :mrgreen:

I enjoy reading her posts on STn, she's very knowledgeable on bikes and things that relate to them.

nice blog too!

Lies!!!!!

There is no such thing as a "cute single woman" who also pilots a sportbike, touring AND ontrack. Surely you guys don't believe EVERYTHING you see posted on the internet? :-P

Obviously, LOweed is planning his seduction... Have to drive out the competition first :lol2:

Ah, yes, Vivid1. She likes the Brad Pitt type, apparently. Would that I were single....and the Brad Pitt type... :-)

Btw, nutmegchoi ain't exactly chopped liver, either... :chug:

L0weed said:
Lies!!!!!

There is no such thing as a "cute single woman" who also pilots a sportbike, touring AND ontrack. Surely you guys don't believe EVERYTHING you see posted on the internet? :-P

Hmmm, Amber's single. She's better looking then Anna too. Heck, she not only rides sport bikes, she rides dirt bikes too! :thumb:

amber.jpg

buck000 said:
Btw, nutmegchoi ain't exactly chopped liver, either...
- and fast too! Just ask Waller County's finest. :deal: ;-)

(Sorry Taeyoung, couldn't resist. You know I love ya. :kiss: )

scratch said:
- and fast too! Just ask Waller County's finest. :deal: ;-)

(Sorry Taeyoung, couldn't resist. You know I love ya. :kiss: )

:-?

Probation's almost over!
I'm free after March, 17th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:-D

Alright!!! We'll need to grab some people then go out and celebrate with a brisk, but legal ride! :rider:

If it was mine, you won't see anything else other than me in full leathers riding around the track. :mrgreen:

Albie, when did Amber become single? I thought she was married to the Canadian dude? :scratch:

Bluepoof has a man, not married but been together a long time unless there was a recent breakup.

You guys need to get a life and quit chasing internet dreams :nana:

Tourmeister said:
Albie, when did Amber become single? I thought she was married to the Canadian dude? :scratch:

Bluepoof has a man, not married but been together a long time unless there was a recent breakup.

You guys need to get a life and quit chasing internet dreams :nana:

Scott's on top of everything!
LOL

Back