• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

07' KLR 650 for Sale (SOLD)

NWKLR

Reaction score
2007, Last year of the 1st generation Kawaski KLR-650. A little long in the tooth but she is unstoppable. 9643.3 miles Fires up and runs every time has never let me down. Battery a year old and new tires last spring. Put less than a couple hundred miles on it since. Yes, the engine does have the Dohicky Mod. KLR people will know what that is. Has Tusk Panier mounts with custom bags, Custom top box, extended shifter, after market wide foot pegs, Spare clutch cable already mounted parallel to working cable, Magnetic tank bag, LED turn signals, LED off road lights, after market skid plate and bark buster hand guards. Dash mounted USB power outlet (currently not working, might just be a fuse?) and a Battery Tender connection installed. This is the most dependable, go anywhere, do anything bike I have ever owned. I hate to sell but the wife says I’m too **** old for it. Prices for these things are all over the place so let’s start at: $3,650.00 and would consider interesting fun trades.

KLR 3.jpg

KLR 4.jpg

Attachments

• KLR 5.jpg
    KLR 5.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 68
  • KLR 6.jpg
    KLR 6.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 75
Great looking bike, good luck with the sale.

This bike is still available. I kind of got sidetracked on other projects but this has got to go now. Got my eye on a new bang stick for my Hog eradication endeavors.

What sweet bike for a very low price…. 9k miles 😎 that is nothing. For being the 20th year I would not worry about the DoHicky mod.

Back