• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Bike For Sale SOLD 2004 SV650S SOLD

Ok fellas, I love you guys, but this is a for sale post about an SV650S. While I have my own political views, I keep them to myself on the for sale threads, I realize this is as good as a bump, but I would prefer folks be talking about my scooter. I am old, tired and grumpy, so I don't really have time to comment either way. Buy my scooter or make an offer, tell an SV650S story, whatever, just keep it relevant to the topic at hand. Thanks.

So, I got asked about dings and such, so I took some fresh close ups of the dings here and there on the bike. 20 yr old bike, very minor wear and tear, but it has rock chips and wheel nicks here and there, also some wear from tying stuff on the rear, so I am sharing those as well. This bike is as good as she looks.

IMG_4344.JPG

IMG_4345.JPG

IMG_4346.JPG

IMG_4347.JPG

IMG_4348.JPG

IMG_4349.JPG

IMG_4350.JPG

IMG_4351.JPG

IMG_4352.JPG

IMG_4353.JPG

IMG_4354.JPG

IMG_4355.JPG

IMG_4356.JPG

Would consider trading for a 1982 GL500(naked). She needs work but I do ride her to work most days of the week since I have owned her. If we could reach an acceptable price on the GL I would pay the difference for the SV.

Thoughts?

So, I got asked about dings and such, so I took some fresh close ups of the dings here and there on the bike. 20 yr old bike, very minor wear and tear, but it has rock chips and wheel nicks here and there, also some wear from tying stuff on the rear, so I am sharing those as well. This bike is as good as she looks.
If you missed my earlier PM around 9 am, I would like to purchase the SV at your listed price. Deposit on stand by. Thanks

Back