• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2014 690 Enduro SOLD

Kilroy

Reaction score
2014 KTM 690 Enduro RI'm the second owner, originally purchased from TJ's in Austin. Still even have both keys! Clear blue title in my name, none of this "in hand" foolishness. No rush to sell, just testing the waters. No trades, no wire, no checks. Cash only.

I'm in North Austin and work from home.

Mods:-New AGM battery.
-Kouba lowering link, with accompanying shorter kickstand and suspension adjustments
-812 Suspension on the front forks, tuned for 170lbs but has lots of adjustment left.
-Tires are Tusk DSport, which are functionally a Dunlop D606. Lots of grip on the dirt, loud on the road, but stable.
-Metal hand guards, to replace the plastic ones that will break if you look at them wrong.
-Fueling dongle from Rottweiler racing (FYI, facebook will remove your ad if you say Rottweiler in it), cuts the dead spots in acceleration off the bottom end
-Akrapovic full system exhaust.
-Wide rally pegs to replace the tiny stock ones. Bonus, you too can have your hands slip while you're changing the oil and tear the skin off your knuckles on them! Ask me how I know!
-Chain and sprockets are about a year old, have spare sprockets too.
-Has low-profile mirrors, but also have some RAM mount double take ones in the box o' parts that comes with the bike.
-Seat Concepts seat - lower and more comfortable than stock.
-Acerbis fuel cap - the stock one leaks and is annoying to take off.
-GPR steering stabilizer.

Common questions:
Has it been down? Yes, it's a dirtbike. I've dropped it a few times in the dirt.
Does it have the ABS dongle? No, it has one better: the rear ABS sensor is unplugged. I had an ABS dongle and it broke.
Are the tires good? Yes, they're about six months old, and have heavy-duty tubes.

$6000 for TWT, have it listed on craigslist and fbook.

01010_c114DaniaNt_0fu0bD_600x450.jpg

00O0O_1lowgNjP3oy_0fu0bD_600x450.jpg
00S0S_kre4h76JInD_0BE0t2_600x450.jpg

Whoops I'm incredibly smart. 8500ish.

Went out to ride it today, lovely scoot. Noticed a tiny leak in the steering damper so I'm sending it off for the service. Of course still included in sale, just as soon as I remount it 😀

Got bored, cleaned it up a bit and pulled the more messed up decals off last night. While in there, went ahead and replaced the sprockets. Somebody needs this in their life!

Been looking to get a newer, bigger bike to replace my ‘83 XT550. Started throwing out the not-so-subtle hints to my wife that I need this 690. Do you by chance still have the passenger foot pegs?

Been looking to get a newer, bigger bike to replace my ‘83 XT550. Started throwing out the not-so-subtle hints to my wife that I need this 690. Do you by chance still have the passenger foot pegs?
I do! I saw them last week when I was digging through the box of spare parts I've got.

Back