• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Bike For Sale 2015 Yamaha FJ-09 $4800 **PRICE DROP**

Man, wish I'd waited and bought yours at this rate! I like the black more than the red.

I can't believe someone hasn't snatched up this cool bike at that price. What a great urban assault vehicle and then, with the bags and cruise, a great cruiser. I would've thought there would be a line for it by now.

Great googly moogly!
I rode this bike on Lime Creek Rd and wow. Smooth, fast, comfy. Compliant yet controlled suspension. Revvy engine that nevertheless throttles easy down low. Great brakes. Handling is a dream.
Plus, it's Jeff's, so everything is squared away. No tatty bits. This really is the I-need-a-bike-to-ride-to-Vancouver-tomorrow motorcycle.

Just watched Zack review the KTM 890 SMT, and found this comment relevant (at 19:30-ish)

Speaking of the 890 engine, he says:
Is it more fun and engaging than a Yamaha triple?
Uhh! I don't know. Probably not, right?

Couldn't have said it better myself. I think I'll keep the FJ listed for sale, but still ride the heck out of it in the meantime.

I’m currently bike-less, and my last bike was ‘14 FZ09…man do I miss that bike. I hate to use the “r” word (regret), but I do regret selling it because of how fun it was. Wind protection was the only thing I really wanted from the FZ…lol…and maybe better suspension. Awesome, bike you have for sale, man.

I took a spin on an FZ a couple years before getting this FJ. The FZ is a tad zippier - lighter and I think slightly more aggressive geometry. The FZ also left too small for me - bars, pegs and screen all felt 2" too close for my 6' frame. The FJ sorts this out, very comfy place to be, while keeping that triple zip!

Back