• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2018 Yamaha MT 10 $8900 OBO

Reaction score
2018 MT10 for sale. 26,851 and still riding it.

The valves were just checked, the oil changed, new air filter, new spark plugs, and new tires by oldtlsdoug.

It also has new chain and sprockets (stock gearing), ASV levers, frame sliders, tail tidy, Delkavik exhaust, Two Wheel dyno tune from previous owner.

It has stock and touring windshield, rear rack, and Trunk that are currently off the bike.

It has never been down and been taken care of. Runs and rides like new. Clean, clear title in my name. $8900 it’s a great bike, we just want something different. I can send more pictures and/or videos.

IMG_3901.jpeg

IMG_3147.jpeg

Last edited:
This is a bad beast, I've ridden it, it's a little scary, in a good way. If you are in the market for one of these, I'd jump on this.

I recommend it as well. I can attest to the joy of the motor, the R1 motor has that nice growl of the cross-plane crank. Nice scooter. I had a lot of fun doing the maintenance, also I kept it to ride it just a little bit. The motor feels "stonkier" than the BMW, but it handles nearly as well. Plus she has the factory cruise control, the quick shifter (no blipper for downshifts) and will make you smile. She tiddles along nicely, when you spank her, she responds with instant power. Did I mention she got a new air filter as well? When I did the valve clearance check, the valves were slightly wider than spec, but well within the spec. Pretty good for the first valve check, the service interval is 26,600 miles (42,000 km). So next check is due at like 53k miles, so that is a big plus. Buy the bike it is a good 'un.

Thank you kindly for the offer Doug.
Trying to resist to allow for much needed expenses.
Should anything change, i’ll let you know.
Thanks again.

Last edited:
Back