• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2020 Yamaha XMAX 300

Rydah

Who's ready to ride some dirt?!
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
PXL_20240417_191436598.MP.jpg

PXL_20240417_191618120.MP.jpg

PXL_20240417_184002316.MP.jpg

20240417_161835-COLLAGE.jpg

PXL_20240417_192348312.MP.jpg

2020 Yamah XMAX 300 scooter for sale - $5,000
Second owner, clear blue title in hand
Less than 5K miles!!
Uprgraded to Euro-style LED indicators
Bullet Brake push knob E-brake
Renthal bars, Grip Puppies
Leo Vince slip on (nice growl)
Shad top-box and rear rack
Everything works as new, well maintained. Sharp looking, quick, smooth, comfortable, reliable.

Last edited:
First & foremost GLWS...
Secondly the Bullet Brake is exactually what I needed and didn't know existed for the Frankenstein Trike...
Thank you, thank you, you're the man...
Back on point sweet yammie scooter...
Carry On😎

Thanks! Yeah, I can't remember how I found it, but it really is a great addition. All manufacturers should include one, really.

Think I'm kidding?:

View attachment 379124

.. not to mention the two Ruckii stored at the grandkids! My wife says this is getting ridiculous. I told her I agree; we need a bigger garage.

Again beeeeautiful scooter & best of luck with your sale...
The pic indicates First World Problems along with the off site storage of the Ruckii... Just sayin 🤷...
(park the car outside)
😎

I have a 2018 Xmax with 26,000 trouble free miles that I purchased way back when with 4300 miles. I see on that other forum in the scooter section that interested people are having trouble finding one new or used, let alone at a good price like this one.

I still have a few motorcycles, but scooters have become such a nice way for me to get around. Mine tops out around 85 mph, I get between 73 mpg and 85 mpg depending on how driven and probably average around 79 mpg.

It's so practical with all the storage under the seat and an added top box, I often take it to get groceries. I don't even mind using it two-up with the girlfriend for day trips. The euro turn signals and parking brake are an added bonus for sure.

A lot of older riders are slowly learning about how easy and fun scooters like this are to ride, in part because of their low center of gravity and step through mounting.

That's a seriously good price on what's considered to be one of the best scooters out there (+ Yamaha reliability). GLWS.

Yep, I've had it up to 90 just to check it out, and I was amazed at how stable it was. Like you said, that low center of gravity is fantastic, and coupled with the larger wheels (15/14) the ride is super smooth. On one of those last tiddler rides, I found out how nice those larger wheels are on the dirt too!

Last edited:
Back