• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2021 Event Schedule

Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Gibbens
Riders,

Here are the dual sport adventure events I'm aware of that are scheduled for 2021:
  • Mar 4-6: Las Cruces dual sport ride, Las Cruces, NM - for more information contact Sander Avant here on TWT (username: sanderjavant)

• March 11-14: Around the Bend rally, Terlingua, TX

• April 22-25: MexTrek #13, Santiago, Nuevo Leon, Mexico

• April 24-25: Texas Redneck Ramble, Bowie, TX - more info to come

• May 28-31: Hill Country 500, Kerrville,TX

• Aug 22-28: Gila Monster rally, Reserve, New Mexico

• Sep 30 - Oct 3: Weatherford ride, Weatherford, TX - more info to come cancelled

• Oct 23-26, 20211: MexTrek #14, Galeana, Nuevo Leon, Mexico

• Nov 4-7: reserved for east Texas ride (or some other ride) - more info to come

Additionally, these are the regularly scheduled dual sport adventure events:

I will work to keep this updated. If you know of changes, additions, or deletions please let me know.

Last edited:
So many event the fandango event look pretty cool for sure

For the Nov 4-7 East Texas ride, two days did not seem to be enough over the May 15-16 weekend. Is it possible to consider the following?
- Friday Afternoon (1 PM start time): Livingston to Brookland KOA (motels can be found in Jasper if needed, 15 miles south on blacktop, there is even the Rayburn Inn 8 miles away)
- Saturday: Brookland to Rusk KOA
- Sunday: Rusk to Livingston

This will still make the longest day on Saturday.

Happy to discuss and modify this proposal. I realize that this works really great for those of us in Houston. For those in Austin and DFW, you can make a pretty easy drive Friday Morning to Livingston.

For those interested in the next East Texas 450, there is one scheduled for November 6 & 7, 2021. Hope to see you there.

Back