• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2022 Suzuki RMZ 450 (NEW) $4999

woodsguy

Ride Red
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Vaughan
Wow, if you don't mind kicking, this is a steal for new bike!

I love Suzuki 450’s…. My right leg does not😲. What an awesome deal.

Under details

MSRP $8,999.00
Suzuki Rebate -$1,500.00
TMS Discount -$2,500.00
Sale Price $4,999.00
Destination: +$410.00
Added Markup:+$1,350.00
Total: $6,759.00 + TAX, LICENSE, AND DOCUMENTATION

That'll be 5000 minimum under anything else. They all add crap on. New 450 start 10500 or so and up. I just can't kick a 450 anymore. Nor want to.

Also the reality I doubt any of us will be going to Ca. to buy the bike. I was just showing the price, someone might could a dealer around them to come close to matching it, possibly!

Also CA is not friendly to out of state buyers. You cannot take personal delivery inside the state so would need to title and register in CA before driving away. Basically out of state buyers are forced to use a licensed shipper to get the vehicle over the CA border to avoid title transfer and registration.

The Snake is California. Otherwise you could pay cash, ship it and have an MSO, and conveniently forget about getting it titled and paying taxes. It’s a race bike after all.

Not sure what the thinking is behind a "TMS discount" of $2,499" and then "added markup of $1,350". I suppose to get to a lower advertised price, but sure seems duplicitous. Why not just have a "TMS discount of $1,149"? Seems like that'd reflect better on the character of the dealer. Still a pretty good deal for a Californian willing to kick it.

Back