• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

281 country club San Antonio

Reaction score

Just thought I would share this as I had never seen or heard of it. Always see people looking for places to take kids or wives to learn how to ride off road, or even work on their own skills. Looks like this could be an option, appears to mostly be mud pits but they claim dirt bike trails and riding. Never been personally but maybe worth checking out for those of you teaching kiddos to ride around s/a.

Pretty neat looking place.

Anyone know if they have an RV dump station?
I don't see it so I will ask and report back.

Just thought I would share this as I had never seen or heard of it. Always see people looking for places to take kids or wives to learn how to ride off road, or even work on their own skills. Looks like this could be an option, appears to mostly be mud pits but they claim dirt bike trails and riding. Never been personally but maybe worth checking out for those of you teaching kiddos to ride around s/a.
:thumb: Thanks for posting. We visit a friend in Kerrville often and I am always wanting to ride the great terrain out there. Sure wish it was on the west side of SA though, fighting the SA traffic back and forth from K-ville might stop me.

Back