• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

3 Palms prices

woodsguy

Ride Red
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Vaughan
FYI

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1682697853048.jpg
    FB_IMG_1682697853048.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 99
I guess there's another reason I don't own a true dirt bike!
Makes 5 bucks for forest cheap.
I won't pay the 48 because I don't ride moto.
My private park is 375 a year. Use it enough as I do, worth it. Barnwell and Hisden Falls are 30 bucks plus. And long drives.

No way I would pay 50 bucks to go around in circles , every time I crank my bike it goes 30 plus miles and I don’t see the same things twice unless it’s from the opposite direction .

Luckily we all like different things. I ride as you mentioned and in circles, lol.

$40 a day for 4+ groomed tracks is still a deal…. world class facility with nothing like it in our part of the world. Great place to ride for riders of all ages and skill levels.

Attachments

• 2F3E3883-39AF-4DFF-A933-67E5AEF41A12.jpeg
    2F3E3883-39AF-4DFF-A933-67E5AEF41A12.jpeg
    369.2 KB · Views: 62
  • 34B1D468-9489-493F-9D41-93481D5032EF.jpeg
    34B1D468-9489-493F-9D41-93481D5032EF.jpeg
    564.1 KB · Views: 61
  • 805DE483-6DE5-4FFD-9F9F-8106FA87733F.jpeg
    805DE483-6DE5-4FFD-9F9F-8106FA87733F.jpeg
    402.1 KB · Views: 61
Having never been there, but if it is like y’all say and there are 4 groomed tracks that are pretty top tier, then $40 a day isn’t bad at all.

I have heard it is a first class facility but a 4+ hour round trip on a good day is the worst part for me.

Having never been there, but if it is like y’all say and there are 4 groomed tracks that are pretty top tier, then $40 a day isn’t bad at all.
I haven't been there in 10 years, whenever last TORCS race was there. I don't ride moto anymore. But it is a first class deal. They take care of the tracks, has kiddie areas and nice jetski lake.

Pay to play, all things considered it's cheap. 5 or 6 tracks, 5 miles of trails, insurance. Ect. Nobody made to go.
Coming from CO with stunning single track of Roosevelt national forest literally coming into my backyard, I will not pay a dime to ride. If I'd known how little public land there was in TX, I never would have come here. Sold my beloved WR450R a year after arrival. $40 is not cheap. $15 maybe. I was spoiled by the real thing. If you are into riding offroad, move to Utah, NV, AZ or CO. If my offroad days were not over, I'd move. Fact is I may move anyway, so I can survive the summer, find good street riding half an hour from home, and have fruit on my trees instead of 60mph winds destroying the crop as it did last night.

Wish I could, my choices are limited. So take what I can get.

Hope they put some more work into track prep with the extra admission. Last time there the River track had a sinkhole 4-5’ deep about 2/3 of the way across. Came up on it after a jump and nearly went in. No signs or mention of it at check in. I don’t expect them to have everything groomed but come on.

All the heavy equipment was being used to work on the new woods track. They had 2 guys start painting a pavilion right as they opened. I appreciate the work being done but being open 10-4 I wish they’d use some daylight hours in their off time to prepare the place for paying customers.

Coming from CO with stunning single track of Roosevelt national forest literally coming into my backyard, I will not pay a dime to ride. If I'd known how little public land there was in TX, I never would have come here. Sold my beloved WR450R a year after arrival. $40 is not cheap. $15 maybe. I was spoiled by the real thing. If you are into riding offroad, move to Utah, NV, AZ or CO. If my offroad days were not over, I'd move. Fact is I may move anyway, so I can survive the summer, find good street riding half an hour from home, and have fruit on my trees instead of 60mph winds destroying the crop as it did last night.
Understood, can't imagine staying here with your background. If not for my wife's family ties I would have been somewhere in the Rockies since 2005. Texas offroad sucks!

Back