• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

450MT - Interesting...?

Reaction score
99.9999999% of you tube content is crap. But this is interesting. I did not know these were coming to the USA.

Yep watch any knife review channel and they will review all this Chinese brand knives that are sponsoring their channels. This has now transferred to the bike review channels which will tell us how awesome all the Chinese bikes are. Of course as we know the average person will easily fall for all the marketing hype the Chinese motorcycles companies pay for so I guess for them its a good plan.

Of course people are going to say, well everything today is made in China and yes that is true. The difference is in the quality control of Chinese ran companies vs the quality control of a non Chinese ran company. So far their is a big difference between the management of those two companies. Will this change? Maybe but I doubt anytime soon because corruption in a communist society is systemic and exists in private companies as well as the government. Remember the CCP owns a portion of most "private" companies in China. It's yet to be seen if that will change in the future.

There will be one at MOTO GP at the demo truck, but it will not be in the demo line-up until later.

Back