• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Any MC junkyards in/near San Antonio?

Sorry, yeah 650 Custom. I guess I would have been useful information. Different housing.
But I'm happy to use anything that has the dual bolt mounting system that it uses. Just really would rather not go aftermarket with the fork mounted options I see.

650 custom parts are also available. https://www.ronayers.com/oemparts/a/yam/500467ebf8700209bc796280/headlight
Honda 599 and 919 use a "two bolt" system, as well as plenty of other bikes with a single round light. 919 bucket offers more room than the 599 light but both are on the spendy side. 599 light is much better in the dark than the 919 if you want to go that direction.
Delkevic used to have a generic round bucket two bolt setup that I used on a 919, but can't find it any more.

650 custom parts are also available. https://www.ronayers.com/oemparts/a/yam/500467ebf8700209bc796280/headlight
Honda 599 and 919 use a "two bolt" system, as well as plenty of other bikes with a single round light. 919 bucket offers more room than the 599 light but both are on the spendy side. 599 light is much better in the dark than the 919 if you want to go that direction.
Delkevic used to have a generic round bucket two bolt setup that I used on a 919, but can't find it any more.
I've run across that schematic in a couple of places. But notice there is no part number for the housing for some reason and it is only a one bolt housing.
Even though it was in really good shape he got the bike for only two grand. So trying not to have a major percentage of the cost in a headlight.

The housing is part of assembly #14 and isn't sold as a single piece, hence lack of part number. If you want to keep costs down, find a generic bucket of the right diameter on ebay/alibaba

Back