• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Want to Buy Any used 1st generation KLR plastics

Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
I now own the ugliest KLR in Texas. It's got bad PlastiDip over bad plastics. So, I'm looking for any used first generation KLR plastics. Anything from one piece to an entire set. Mismatched or whatever. Color not important. I just don't want anything that's painted already. A fender here, a side panel there....let me know. Fort Worth area.

(I know I can buy new ones. I'm trying to put together something with random mismatched, but cheap, parts)

I believe I have just about everything and your welcome to it. Let me double check in the attic and I'll let you know. I don't have any factory windscreens though.

I believe I have just about everything and your welcome to it. Let me double check in the attic and I'll let you know. I don't have any factory windscreens though.

I'd sure appreciate it. Remarkably, my windscreen is acceptable for re-use.

Here is what I have. The hand guards are two right sides. Not sure where the left got off to. .
IMG_20240216_150416063.jpg

Thank you. Those plastics would be fantastic for what I'm doing. Let me send you a PM to discuss details.

Back