• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Austin Dirt Biker - Thanks for the add!

Reaction score
I've been lurking on TWT for a year or two trying to learn as much as possible. New to motorcycles and still have a lot to learn and I don't bounce like I used to so I want to learn it right. I ride a 2017 KTM 350 exc-f set-up for more technical trails than fast, desert type stuff. I cut my teeth out at Hidden Falls then graduated to CTOR and now do most of my local riding at City Park. Have yet to complete a dab-free lap out there but I'm working on it. My brother rides a KTM 300 and we've made a few trips out to Moab, Red River, and Barnwell as well as playing out at Spoakes and various other local spots. I'm a mountain biker first so I struggled getting used to the weight of the machine and the 'throttle out' approach but once I get a little pace, things feel familiar.

Looking forward to enjoying this sport as long as possible and learning from those of you that have some hours on your meter.

Thanks for letting me join and hope to see you out there on the trail some day!

Welcome! Next time you are up riding around DFW at Red River or Twin Hills, let me know!

We frequent the same places. My '18 350 blew a motor.
Now I ride electric but just as fun.
See you out there.

Attachments

• 20231230_165927.jpg
    20231230_165927.jpg
    594.5 KB · Views: 15
Back