• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Barcia DQ'd in second Moto

Reaction score
First Name
David
Looks like Barcia got upset when Ferandis pushed him off the track in moto 2. Word is Barcia stayed off the track until the next turn and then T Boned Ferandis. So far no footage of it has surfaced but his wife has a pic or 2. Barcia is sponsored by Go Pro so there IS footage!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-08-21 at 3.12.03 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-08-21 at 3.12.03 PM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 110
The dude is a hothead and needs to learn how to pass cleanly. What is this, incident 763 where he has rammed into people?

Should be interesting since he's still on probation from earlier this year.

I actually like him, but he's crossed the line in my book. Going to actually hurt someone and end a career.

I certainly don't care for ol' Bam Bam, but I also don't care much for Ferrandis either. He might have cleaned up his act some, but he was always a pretty dirty rider for a long time. That video doesn't look like a t-bone, but also, let's not forget that they said it was in retaliation for Ferrandis pushing off the track. Not defending anyone here; just want to be fair.

Hilarious. Does anyone with a brain think that the AMA would have DQ'd him for that? (video) I'm not an AMA fan (but you need it to race) this is beyond hilarious. Sad for GasGas and Troy Lee.

Hilarious. Does anyone with a brain think that the AMA would have DQ'd him for that? (video) I'm not an AMA fan (but you need it to race) this is beyond hilarious. Sad for GasGas and Troy Lee.

Steve Matthes

@pulpmx

If you're gonna DQ someone, it better be like, Bogle waits for a dude down a lap and launches his bike at him, not what I saw on Barcia's GoPro IMO

Back