• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Chihuahuan Desert Hard Dual Sport Ride

I appreciate you guys posting about this trip on here. I wanted to join you guys on this ride but I couldn’t get away from work in time. Based on the videos that @sanderjavant has been posting on this thread, my dad and I decided it would be worth driving up and checking out on our own.

We just got back from three days of riding around and it was a blast. Lots of fine sand and trailblazing to the southwest and great rocky double track on the Robledo mountain roads. Could ask for better weather, bright sun and cool wind.

I really appreciate the info and experiences y’all share on this forum. I would’ve never driven all the way out to an area I’ve never been to like las cruces if good riders like y’all weren’t showing it off and making it look like so much fun.

I’ve got some GoPro footage to cobble together but I’d never be described as a videographer, lol.

Attachments

• IMG_7894.jpeg
    IMG_7894.jpeg
    544.4 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_7864.jpeg
    IMG_7864.jpeg
    455.7 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0942.jpeg
    IMG_0942.jpeg
    575.8 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_7876.jpeg
    IMG_7876.jpeg