• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Facebook memory?

woodsguy

Ride Red
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Vaughan
This came up in my memories from a group ride, probably some version of the Cheeseburger loop. Who's nice Dakar is this? lol Several years back as I'm on my GS800. Actually was 7 years ago. Recognize any other bikes?

25AA4862-E6E4-4EE1-B5FE-69C409D985C0.jpeg

23F21A49-E00B-4B76-B53B-94CE88AF4F76.jpeg

Road stop. Memory is bad, only recognize 1 in this photo!

I remember that fog! I nearly took the wrong fork in the road on the first dirt section north of 362&105. Ended up riding it out through the grass in-between and getting back on the road! Exciting morning!

@Tourmeister and I believe his son on the BMW, possibly @dirtryder on the right of said BMW. Hard to be sure without a face, but I'm confident of the first two.
Probably right on Tourmeister, could be his daughter too. I don't see Dirtryder in the picture. Best of my knowledge I've never ridden with Dirtryder, just met for lunch.

Probably right on Tourmeister, could be his daughter too. I don't see Dirtryder in the picture. Best of my knowledge I've never ridden with Dirtryder, just met for lunch.
You're probably right about Dirtryder. That ride attracted a lot of new faces.

That was Daniel and myself. I think he was 8-9 years old at the time and had not been riding with me very long at that point. Some of you might remember the ketchup being shot all over the wall next to him at the end of the table when he had a clogged ketchup bottle that finally let go while he was squeezing it will all his might... He thought that was hilarious! :roll: The Pit Stop restaurant closed after the Smiley's gas station opened up down the road and it is now a donut shop.

Unless they closed again they moved Pit Stop cafe in the neighborhood across the road from old one. Never tried it tho.

Unless they closed again they moved Pit Stop cafe in the neighborhood across the road from old one. Never tried it tho.
Right. I've not been there yet either as I rarely stop in Bedias to eat. The old building is now a donut shop.

Back