• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

For Sale - Giant Loop Mojave Saddle Bag

Reaction score
Kawi bags are pending sale.
So doing a reconfigure on the bags on the KLR. I'm swapping to Kriega semi soft bags. The bits I tried are both great but just don't work very well for what I want. My buddy went straight to the Kriega and it has the versatility I'm looking for. I used these a fair amount the picture below is Wilbur going to Cali a year ago.

Bike dish.jpg
I have a 6K segmented trip planned starting the end of May. Or ship about May 10th.
I can have all of parts in Dallas the end of May after the first leg of the trip.

I don't have pictures of them currently and they are installed on the bike residing in Vegas. typical boot scuffs on top, no major scratches or wear. The soonest I could pull them is May 10. Shipping we can see.
$200 I for a set of Kawasaki factory bags for a Gen 3. They are 21L each and can be keyed to the ignition.
$100+ I will sell the racks as well. I currently plan to repurpose them though.

Still for sale
I also have a Giant loop Mojave (Mojavi?) I bought here on TWT. All the bits that come with it. A little grubby but in good condition. $135 shipped. Also in Vegas and can't ship before the 10th of May.

Last edited:
Back