• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

From Disc Rotors Compatibility

Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
I have a 1999 1200 and I'd like to know what rotors are compatible between the various years.
The parts list calls for a 59210-31E10. I see listed for a 2000 1200 a 59210-31E30 which look identical.
Any know if these are interchangeable? Or what other model bikes can the 1999 1200 Bandit interchange these with?

Thank you

I have a 1999 1200 and I'd like to know what rotors are compatible between the various years.
The parts list calls for a 59210-31E10. I see listed for a 2000 1200 a 59210-31E30 which look identical.
Any know if these are interchangeable? Or what other model bikes can the 1999 1200 Bandit interchange these with?

Thank you

A49A6A8B-0EE1-45F8-A19B-6E2D2FE2BDAD.png

not sure where grumpys info came from, but I search ronayers for part #s, then click 'where used' to see what other models might have the same fitment. Things like "finish" can change a part # so it's not 100%, but a darn good start.

not sure where grumpys info came from, but I search ronayers for part #s, then click 'where used' to see what other models might have the same fitment. Things like "finish" can change a part # so it's not 100%, but a darn good start.

Partzilla lets you xref all the different bikes a part fits. It’s how I found that the rear rotor from my second gen ‘15 Vstrom 1000 is the same as for a first gen ‘07 Vstrom 650. Saved my quite a bit when I was sourcing a used one from eBay for an extra rim I have because I was searching under different bikes

I have found that sometime the aftermarket parts interchange of REPUTABLE aftermarket parts suppliers works well. Because sometimes the rotor inner piece is painted a different color so the part number is different. Such as Galfer Rotors. Find the Galfer that fits your application and then look up the other models it fits. It sometimes will surprise you, because sometimes the fitment will cross manufacturer, ie, Y and S or H or K all use the same part. Just like the brae pads fit on different manufacturer vehicles.

Back