• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Geographic Google Map of Two Wheeled Texans

Pin #39 located near Hunt, TX is me.
I'm a new participant to this forum.
Fixed. And welcome.

As a reminder to others, after setting up your point you can go in and edit your information to put your user name in place instead of the point number, and you can also add a photo. I've got a photo of my IBA 50CC license plate backer but others such as Valker have got their photo loaded. If you're like me or Cagiva you can have multiple points; I have one for the winter home and one for the summer home showing on the map.

Fixed. And welcome.

As a reminder to others, after setting up your point you can go in and edit your information to put your user name in place instead of the point number, and you can also add a photo. I've got a photo of my IBA 50CC license plate backer but others such as Valker have got their photo loaded. If you're like me or Cagiva you can have multiple points; I have one for the winter home and one for the summer home showing on the map.
Thank you, much appreciated.

Back