• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

GNCC 2023

Zacho in the 250 class! That is going to start some folks complaining. Doesn't make me any difference though.

Zacho in the 250 class! That is going to start some folks complaining. Doesn't make me any difference though.
137 comments on Instagram, only a couple of griping ones.

I'm sure he'll be competitive but wouldn't guarantee the championship yet!

I'm sure he'll be competitive but wouldn't guarantee the championship yet!
I agree. The top GNCC riders are mind blowing fast. I think the 450 race that Zack raced last year or the year before, whenever it was, he was barely inside the top 20. He rides a 250 better anyway.

People thought Kiedrowski would walk in and smoke, don't think he ever did get a GNCC win. He did however, win a gold at the ISDE. Impressive.

I remember reading an article on his transition to woods, he said it was eye opening to say the least. I believe Marty Smith worked with him quite a bit.

Over before it starts for Zach!

"Gutted would be a massive understatement. I had a tip over on Monday and put my arm out to stop my fall and caught my elbow just right breaking it. I had a successful surgery yesterday with doc and I’m back home and on the mend. After a training camp where I never put a single foot wrong or made mistakes this is a huge blow for me mentally. I’ve had so much fun riding the woods and learning new things with my teammates and I felt so prepared for what is to come. It’s the nature of the beast and everything happens for a reason. I’ll be back as soon as I can but for now I’m going to sign off for a bit and spend some time focusing on healing and my family."

Back