• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hard Dual Sport Rider Breakfast Series - Sat, April 27th 2024 l 9a @ Taquito’s in Berghiem then GSL Ranch riding

Reaction score
First Name
Sander
1673902974259-png.png

Just as the other Hard Dual Sport Breakfast Series rides, this a loose get-together for the hard dual sport community to get out and ride, enjoy camaraderie, exploration, growth, and being safe; in addition to developing and renewing friendships for future rides, so no one rides alone.

"Share the Joy of Motorcycling"
Eat
Screenshot 2024-04-23 065941.png

Taquito’s Mexican in Berghiem @ 9a, prior to riding at GSL Ranch.

Riding
341068858_230062426205349_8603929993536522268_n.jpg

GSL Ranch

Last edited:
Justin,

Yes it is.
  1. There wasn't any interest in that ride, on this thread. I do want to ride at Cole's soon.
  2. I'm testing my new to me 230. Not sure its ready for a 2 day ride.
  3. Testing my neck.
IMG_20240414_143151_950 (002).jpg

Screenshot 2024-04-16 173230.png

It's kind of a long drive for me to commit to if there's a chance it will be like last January. As long as there's no lightning, I know I can ride at Zars, so I guess that's what I'll plan to do. Good luck either way, and congratulations on the new bike!

I have got to get out and ride and I haven't been out to GSL in a while...

Breakfast 9a at Taquito’s Mexican restaurant.

GSL Ranch afterwards.

🤔

This sounds interesting. I went to GSL a couple years ago, right after they reopened. The years of being closed meant there was no single track to speak of. The bike I had at the time, the CRF250RX, wasn’t really good for what was available, that being a bunch of rocky creek bed. I’d be willing to bet the XTrainer would handle it better. Hopefully someone has cut some trail out there and cleaned it up since I went.

My wife has something going on in Seguin Saturday morning but she doesn’t want to drive across San Antonio. So we’re going to be glamping out at Zars. Otherwise I’d like to go try GSL again. I’m looking forward to seeing what you find out there, because it’s closer to me than Zars.

Looks like an RC event there too.
What time do you think you'll be at GSL ranch ?

Back