• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello from Dallas!

Reaction score
2022 Indian Chief White Smoke. Bought it Sep 2022. My first bike since 1989ish. Added Memphis Shades batwing fairing with 12 inch windshield. Indian saddlebags. Forward controls. Photos seem to be too big. Got my endorsement December 2022. Just went over 4,900 miles. I live on the east side of Dallas. I met a rider in Kaufman who introduced me to Two Wheeled Texans so here I am!

Welcome. I work in Dallas and use to ride into work some days. Ride safe because those drivers are cra cra. I got friends with a house on Cedar Creek Lake. I like the E. TX lifestyle.

Welcome aboard. Pack your camp gear and join a bunch of us for the Rich Mountain Renedevous ride in AR on 9/14. We will assure you have a grand time.

2022 Indian Chief White Smoke. Bought it Sep 2022. My first bike since 1989ish. Added Memphis Shades batwing fairing with 12 inch windshield. Indian saddlebags. Forward controls. Photos seem to be too big. Got my endorsement December 2022. Just went over 4,900 miles. I live on the east side of Dallas. I met a rider in Kaufman who introduced me to Two Wheeled Texans so here I am!
white smoke usually means a bad head gasket :-) Sorry bout that...

A BIG West Texas Welcome from our herd! :welcome:

And since yer new here, pics of your bikes and projects are pretty much the way to our hearts, so................................I'm just sayin...............ya don't wanna be one of THOSE folks who don't share pics!! :photo:

Welcome from Plano!

A BIG West Texas Welcome from our herd! :welcome:

And since yer new here, pics of your bikes and projects are pretty much the way to our hearts, so................................I'm just sayin...............ya don't wanna be one of THOSE folks who don't share pics!

Had to reduce image size.

Attachments

• Resize_20230809_034904_4106.jpg
    Resize_20230809_034904_4106.jpg
    315 KB · Views: 51
Back