• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

I’m Going Nowhere, Hope To Be There Soon

Rocking along, meandering merrily. Life is but a dream.

View attachment 344785

Finally punching out some decent West Texas remote dirt roads. Wish I could live out here. For real for real. You either love it or you hate it. I’m a lover.

View attachment 344786

Been trying to apply my previous time table test to myself and find my happy place in a given decade. Which decade do I most relate to? First response that popped in my melon, not the one I’m in. Second thought, nope, decided I can’t do it, I will not be pinned down and daydream about just one. I really tried. I find beauty in all of them and wish I could go back and spend time with all of them, the decades. Better stop writing, back to riding.

View attachment 344787

Oh, ok, in case I receive a lot of hate mail over the chica timeline, here is a dude timeline to keep things fair and balanced. That’s me every time, so here go.

View attachment 344788

View attachment 344789

View attachment 344790

View attachment 344791

View attachment 344792

View attachment 344793

So what is your decade ladies? Or better yet, guys and gals, who would you want to ride with out of either timeline bunch? No brainer for me, McQueen. I know, I know, should have picked Jen.

View attachment 344794

Man I love this area, never gets old. It’s like time stands still out here for the most part.

View attachment 344795

View attachment 344796

I said time, not me.

View attachment 344797

Scoped out this old school, might be a potential stealth camp spot if needed.

View attachment 344798

Sun trying to come out, come on dude, I need you!

View attachment 344799

Snack spot. Not too shabby.

View attachment 344800

View attachment 344801

Little bit more dirt. Soak it up, I feel some pavement coming on.

View attachment 344802

View attachment 344803

View attachment 344804

Lunch time. I like stopping in on these super nice folks when passing through, got some jerky, sandwich, cold drink and did some visiting. It’s always hard to leave, the couple that run the place speak ten words a second, with gusts to fifty. Back to going nowhere.

View attachment 344806

View attachment 344805
“The decades”… 🤣

#1 blogger #1rider Steve's de baest
jyd7-LAt4z3nXgcncH8A6L_oZuukQ&usqp=CAU&ec=48665701.jpg

Last edited:
Back