• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

I need prayers

It may sound silly buy a number of you have met Sophie, my big white Pyrennes /anatolian rescue and know of our 4 years of special closeness. She climbs 4' fences and can dig a tunnel under the sheep fence at will. She generally stays home, but this morning she escaped and got hit by a truck and was killed instantly. She was my constant companion on the farm. Wherever I went, she was there. My wife and I need your prayers for comfort and I'm trying to not have a heart attack.
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

I’m sorry for your loss. I’ve got two mini-schnauzer’s. One is 14 years old and both are family Members. I’m not looking forward to the day they’re no longer with us. God’s peace and healing to you, your wife and the person who was driving the vehicle. Dave

Back