• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

K1600 Stunt Demo

Very cool. It's amazing what how much control he has. It's definitely a lot considering the size of the bike and I'm sure it would be crazy to watch that rider on a smaller bike

Rider name?

Years ago, Jean Pierre Goy (stunt rider for 007, Jason Bourne, etc) was stunt riding with a K1200LT. Lots of wheelies. I can't readily find a video.

Yeah, I saw that demo in person at the Barber Vintage Festival this year.:thumb:
That bike had just been pulled out of the crate that week. They were using it as a customer demo bike. Pure stock, no mods and not even broken in yet. :clap:
It probably needed a new clutch by the end of the week ;-)

Last edited:
Actually there were stoppies. Because I remember being blown away by them at the time. Evidently, they didn't make the video. He did things on that bike, that I wouldn't have tried on a bike 1/10th the size. Major skillz :thumb:

Back