• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Let's Ride Ranch in Buckholts?

Reaction score
Has anyone tried this place? Looking for somewhere close (BCS area) to develop my skills. Seems like they have some obstacles and multiple skill level courses.

Link

I'll swing by and check it out. Wish they were open during the week, but I'll figure something out.

Apparently they are under new management and are being more flexible with the hours of operation. Follow on FB for updates. Also LRR riders.

They started posting in a local to DFW trail riders group but their Facebook page doesn't really give much info. I wouldn't mind driving down there but I need to know more info before making that kind of drive.

Personally I think you have better close to home! If it's just a 5 mile TORCS loop.

Personally I think you have better close to home! If it's just a 5 mile TORCS loop.
Kind of what I was thinking as well. If it is just that loop then I probably won't go check it out. If it is much more, then it might be worth the drive, but I'd want to know before I haul my stuff down there.

I live about 25 minutes from there and will try to drop by and check it out as well. I'm sure they will let me look around a bit. I don't ride my GSA off road because I much prefer a damage free bike, and its not an off road bike if one is honest.

LRR off-road riders page seems to have more info. It's not just a loop, it's several hundred acres of free riding on different trails. Of course that can be a risk with no set direction. I'll never complain about any riding opportunities in Texas as long as they don't get to pricey or dangerous.

LRR off-road riders page seems to have more info. It's not just a loop, it's several hundred acres of free riding on different trails. Of course that can be a risk with no set direction. I'll never complain about any riding opportunities in Texas as long as they don't get to pricey or dangerous.
I agree not to complain about riding opportunities, but for me I'm not into "free riding" much. I prefer a set, directional trail for some reason!

I went past the place this a.m. on a little outing so took a snapshot. Looks like its open Sat and Sunday, if there is a subset of dirt bikers unaffected by heat.

I saw these guys open a week or so ago on a weekend. A dozen or so vehicles parked out front. Got the juices flowing in me as I drove by.

Back