• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Middle Texas Meandering

JMZ is always quoting movies and I just stare at him. @KsTeveM is always playing name that tune and same result. My brain is just wired differently. @JMZ says I look like two different music people and I don’t have a clue who either one of them are.
I think everybody just stares at JMZ...

Most of my memories from being a kid involve creeks, woods, tree houses, bike ramps, skate boards, fishing, guns, fires, and more... and yet somehow I remember so many TV shows from the 60s, 70s, and early 80s. After that I pretty much gave up on Hollywood. The same is true with music.
Music is a funny thing. If you looked at my music library, most people would scratch their heads. Old rock, new rock, country, R&B, 90's grunge, classical, even a little rap and some Norwegian goth rock. To me music is music. That may sound simplistic, but by that I mean there can be good, creative songs within just about any genre. They may be few and far between for the individual within those different genres, but I think it's nearly impossible not to have some good music within nearly every genre. Obviously it doesn't require agreement between individuals as to what is "good", but I've pleasantly surprised where I've found a good song here and there. However, it seems less frequent that I actually find something good enough to download and keep.

I was very worried the first time i caught myself humming along to the music in the elevator, but I outgrew that...
Dang!...you just made me realize that I don't have any Muzak in my library, and I was bragging about having "everything". Well, off to the internet to do some easy listening...if I can stay awake.:lol2:

Hey, I just discovered that Muzak still exists but now under the name of "Mood Media". I can't wait.:sleep:

Back