• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Gear For Sale Motoport/Difi Jacket Men's - $75 OBO

Reaction score
First Name
Ken
This is a Motoport/Cycleport/Difi Ultra II cordura men's MADE IN USA jacket.

Motoport/Cycleport and Difi are names for the company which is now known as Motoport.

A new identical jacket is $500 plus shipping so this jacket is less than 20% cost of a new one.

It has armor in the elbows, back and chest. There are 2 inner packets with zippers.

Motorport jackets and pants run large. I am 5'9" 205 lbs and this size medium fits me. The waist sides are adjustable - see photo.

All 10 zippers are in good condition and function as designed.

The jacket has sun fading but not as much as my red Motoport which I wear daily. Earlier this year I sent my red jacket to Motoport to have the collar replaced and the zipper heads replaced. These jackets last a long time.

Send me PM or email kirkkw@yahoo.com
front.jpg

Inner pockets.jpg

back.jpg

adjustable waist.jpg

Label.jpg

Last edited:
As a testimony to the quality of these jackets I sent my RED jacket back to Motoport to have a new collar installed and the zippers replaced after almost 20 years of use.
100_2773.JPG

The blue jacket on the left is the one I have listed for sale.

Three Difi/Motoport in this photo.

Can you identify the location?

Back