• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Need help finding a part: Mikuni BS26 float needle

Reaction score
I need a new float needle, and seat too if it's removable, for a Mikuni BS26 carb.

Does someone have a resource to look this up?

FWIW, no, I don't have the original part. There's an All Balls carb rebuild kit which has one in it, but I only need the one part and don't want to spend $50 on a kit, especially since I can get an entirely new carb for about the same money.

Thanks!

Have you called CuznBob? He's GREAT carb resource. 512-424-9146, text is probably best today as he may be out riding. :thumb:

Thanks RollingJ. They have the part, for a reasonable $6.99, plus $8.99 shipping, so that's a no-go. But maybe with the part number I can dig in and find it. I'm close to ordering a needle and seat set for $30 from Amazon. This scooter is going to literally nickel and dime me to death. I just want to take this $30 for the float needle and seat, and add to it the $40 in paint I need for this and the $100 in tires it needs and all of that, and just get another scooter.

Back