• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Nelson Rigg

bwdmax

Wylie E.
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Turner
I have a Nelson Rigg Trails End Front Fender Bag https://www.nelsonrigg.com/motorcycle-luggage/dual-sport/rg-030-front-fender-bag-detail

I have been very pleased with this bag for holding my spare tube and tire irons. I was doing some maintenance awhile back and removed the bag to make access easier but left a couple straps hanging on the bike. I forgot about the straps and went for a test ride. The front tire chewed them up real good. I went to Nelson Rigg's web site and ordered what I thought was the proper replacement strap. It turns out they were a little short when I went to put the bag back on the bike. I e-mailed their customer service and explained the straps I was looking for and asked if they could provide me the proper part number for replacement. They answered quickly even providing pictures to verify the straps. I responded that was indeed the straps I was after. They asked for the address I wanted them shipped to free of charge. Thanks Nelson Rigg for GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!

I've always been pleased with Nelson Rigg products.
Good to hear their CS department is good. A rare thing today.

I found one of these on the trail several weeks ago riding in Colorado. No clue who lost it, hadn't seen any other riders on that section. Even had some tools and a spare front tube in it. I never run one on the fender like that...

I found one of these on the trail several weeks ago riding in Colorado. No clue who lost it, hadn't seen any other riders on that section. Even had some tools and a spare front tube in it. I never run one on the fender like that...
The straps I want go around the fork tube so it wont fall off the fender. I never liked the type that just hook on the fender.

I've run Rigg tail and tank bags for well over a decade and have been happy with them. I commute to work 3-4 days a week and my Rigg Adventure tail bag sits in the sun all day, but just never seems to age. The zippers never seem to break and no cracks form.

For the price, it is good stuff. It is more expensive than the cheap items from Amazon, but you don't have to replace them every two years.

Back