• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New Group Member

Reaction score
Just want to introduce myself, my name is Bryan and I live in Buda Texas. I currently ride a 2022 KTM 500 EXCF for dual sport/trail rides and a 2019 Harley Davidson St Glide for touring. Been riding off-road for about a year now. Mainly single track stuff but super interested in the dual sport community. I look forward to meeting all you guys on some adventures.

Attachments

• 5AFABB43-00F5-471C-A9D0-F8C372654F3C.jpeg
    5AFABB43-00F5-471C-A9D0-F8C372654F3C.jpeg
    567.5 KB · Views: 58
Welcome dude. I'm just down the road from you in San Marcos and do a little riding. Hit me up if you have questions on the dual sport side. You can also look up ride report threads I have done (and lots of other folks) and glean some decent info, tracks etc. Happy Trails!! Stevo

Welcome Bryan. You may want to join the San Antonio BMW clubs rally/campout on 4.14 as you'd be sure to get some good gravel road riding in the 3 sisters in and meet a bunch of us who do adv touring and some that are more dual sport oriented. TWT will connect you to lots of DS events as well. Great people here.

Welcome Bryan. You may want to join the San Antonio BMW clubs rally/campout on 4.14 as you'd be sure to get some good gravel road riding in the 3 sisters in and meet a bunch of us who do adv touring and some that are more dual sport oriented. TWT will connect you to lots of DS events as well. Great people here.
Thank you for the info sir. Yea I found their event yesterday and I am very interested. If my work schedule pans out I’ll try and be there for sure

Back