• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New Guy from Fulshear

Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Hey y'all. I have one foot in Florida (Palm City) and another in Texas (Fulshear). My wife and I travel between both states now that I've retired. We have our kids and Grandkids in Texas and visit for a few months at a time and then return to Florida. I enjoy riding in Texas, a few weeks ago I rode The Three Twisted Sisters and stopped at COTA to watch the MotoGP races on Sunday. There are no mountains or twisty roads in Florida!
My Florida bike is a 2018 BMW K1600B (Bagger) and my Texas bike is a 2019 BMW K1600GT
Steve

Hey y'all. I have one foot in Florida (Palm City) and another in Texas (Fulshear). My wife and I travel between both states now that I've retired. We have our kids and Grandkids in Texas and visit for a few months at a time and then return to Florida. I enjoy riding in Texas, a few weeks ago I rode The Three Twisted Sisters and stopped at COTA to watch the MotoGP races on Sunday. There are no mountains or twisty roads in Florida!
My Florida bike is a 2018 BMW K1600B (Bagger) and my Texas bike is a 2019 BMW K1600GT
Steve
You might need to add something a little more gravel worthy or decide to shoot off to UT/AZ/NM and CO on the GT. As a retiree, I'd choose both .

12 cylinders in two bikes. Well done!

I fully support your motorcycle(s) of choice :thumb:

From a fellow GT owner, I bid thee welcome!

Four years until retirement.... I am enjoying work but it sure is getting in the way of my riding. :)

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to the site and excellent choice of bikes.

Welcome aboard! When I was in High School living in Alief, we used to drive out to Fulshear to have bonfires. Street parties when we couldn't find a real party. There was nothing out there back then. We called it BFE. You have to go a lot farther out these days for BFE.

Welcome aboard! When I was in High School living in Alief, we used to drive out to Fulshear to have bonfires. Street parties when we couldn't find a real party. There was nothing out there back then. We called it BFE. You have to go a lot farther out these days for BFE.
I wish it hadn't grown so fast, it has lost it's small town appeal, but, it's on the edge of rural Texas which is where I prefer to ride.

Back