• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New Member, League City (Houston Area)

J

jacobsd8195

Hi everyone, I met Rydah this past weekend on his maiden kayaking adventure. A little about myself: I am a recently retired teacher (2021) and have been riding motorcycles about 12 years. I currently ride a 2017 Triumph Bonneville Street Twin. I put a **** of a lot of miles on my first motorcycle (Yamaha VStar 1100), but have become a little more discriminating on where I ride in the last few years. Anyway, I'm looking forward to meeting some new people in the area!

Welcome from Friendswood, not too far away;-)
Randy

Aloha from central Texas. What was your longest trip on your last bike?
Spent about a week riding the entire Blue Ridge Parkway. Trailered the motorcycle from Houston though. I have family in TN, so I take the bike up there quite often.

LOL, had one of those too. What part of TN? We recently bought some land just outside of Rogersville, and the Blue Ridge Parkway is on the list.

Come try a pie run too:

LOL, had one of those too. What part of TN? We recently bought some land just outside of Rogersville, and the Blue Ridge Parkway is on the list.
My mom and sister live in the Chattanooga area. I looked up Rogersville... that is in a PRETTY area. Just east of there is Johnson City, which is on the list of possible places for me to relocate to.

Back