• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New Member TW200 & f850 GS

Reaction score
Hello All - I have been lurking on this forum for some time, I live in SATX. I've had a few sport bikes and a 1200 sportster, but sold both back in 2014....no motorcycle from then till a few months ago. I purchased a brand new 2022 TW200, I've been out Hidden Falls multiple times and have had an absolute blast off roading and t-dubbing about, love the motorcycle, spent an unreasonable amount of money on it in the way of modifications and additions. That being said, I have a friend who owns a Tenere 700, which I've ridden; that in combination with this forum constantly convincing me to purchase another motorcycle, thanks :) I just put a deposit on a 2022 f850 GS (non adventure model), which I should be receiving in the next few weeks. Loved the Tenere when I rode it but I have a 30 inch inseam, thus, figured the good ol' GS was the way to go.

Love the community here, hope to jump on some group rides in the San Antonio area when I get the GS in, as im not sure I could keep up with the T Dub, thanks all!

Welcome :welcome: Jabcob from N.W. H-town.
Great to read that you’re back in the saddle with your two most excellent bikes.
While I am not in San Antonio, many of our great members are and I’m sure you soon be able to meet up and go on some great rides with them.
Again welcome to the Two Wheel Texan comunity.

Welcome :welcome: Jabcob from N.W. H-town.
Great to read that you’re back in the saddle with your two most excellent bikes.
While I am not in San Antonio, many of our great members are and I’m sure you soon be able to meet up and go on some great rides with them.
Again welcome to the Two Wheel Texan comunity.
Thank you very much!! Appreciate the welcome.

Hi Jerret I’d love too! The BMW won’t be in for a month or so, do you think I’d be able to keep up reasonably on the TW200?

Figured as much! I may just have to wait till I get the BMW in. Would you mind PM’ing me your contact info? Or a contact for these rides, I would love to go. I have 0 riding buddies to date haha.

Hey Jacob, and a hearty welcome to a fellow GS rider!! I have an 09 F 800 GS. Maybe you can come to the meet up in Kerrville in April! I'm trying to make the trip, if all goes well.

Hope to see you there!

Hey Jacob, and a hearty welcome to a fellow GS rider!! I have an 09 F 800 GS. Maybe you can come to the meet up in Kerrville in April! I'm trying to make the trip, if all goes well.

Hope to see you there!
Absolutely! Can you send me a PM with the details? I’d love to.

Back