• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New to the hobby...

Reaction score
until recently all I've had was a 80cc 2 stroke on a bike...but recently i got my hands on a 4 stroke clone of (what I've been told is) a Honda cub. got it started a few times but the starter crapped out (pretty proud of myself for diagnosing everything thus far as before that 2 stroke i had ZERO mechanical skills. hopefully i can gain some knowledge and maybe learn where i can get some deals. I've been looking for a cub frame that would fit this and i have not found any within my budget...didn't expect them to be so expensive for such a small frame lol. and of course here are some pictures :)

My 80cc and the new engine I've been working on...on my custom hand built wooden rolling "tool chest" XD

glad i found this place :)
4a9b3ae5-d78b-448c-936f-16d30e6d0a4e.PNG

17c2fe86-b4d6-4df3-a5a4-5f40b0e3bfcb.PNG

04b8a2dc-de9e-470f-9f4f-e73d68dd847c.PNG

Screenshot_20230910-144635.png

Very cool. Create a new thread in the Project Bikes sub-forum and keep us up to date on your progress.

And Welcome!

A Big West Texas Welcome from our herd!! :welcome:

Better hone yer Urban Combat riding skills if yer gonna ride in SAT!! :flip:

Back