• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: NW DFW - Friday 12/9 - LAST MINUTE - Buc-ee's to Rohmer's Restaurant, Muenster, TX

virtualrc

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Apologies for the short notice...

Planning a Friday morning ride, pavement and gravel, NW of DFW. Plan is to check out a german spot called Rohmer's in Munster.

Meet in the south parking lot of Buc-ee's near Texas Motor Speedway. I'll be on a black and yellow GS. K(ick) S(tands) U(p) at 9am. I'll throw together a gpx and post later tonight.

-Randy

1669443944522-png.png

GPX viewer

Attachments

• Rohmer's Restaurant.gpx
    93.1 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
How did it go? Have ate at Rohmer's several times. Always enjoyed it.

Might I suggest FM677 leaving the square in ST Jo going north, follow it out to the bridge crossing the Red. You can back track from there to Muenster, or go to Nocona. Also south out of St Jo on FM677 and take the right on Dye Mound road. Once you near the Dye church take the east Dye church road then south on Dye Mound road it twisted around and will but you out on FM455.

How did it go? Have ate at Rohmer's several times. Always enjoyed it.

Might I suggest FM677 leaving the square in ST Jo going north, follow it out to the bridge crossing the Red. You can back track from there to Muenster, or go to Nocona. Also south out of St Jo on FM677 and take the right on Dye Mound road. Once you near the Dye church take the east Dye church road then south on Dye Mound road it twisted around and will but you out on FM455.
It was a great ride. Glad to have met @rxn-texan and share a good meal at Rohmer's. I think I'll certainly make it there again.

As for roads we did take 677 up to Illinois Bend where we took 435 back down south to 373 and then to Muenster. Some nice new pavement back that way. Will have to take a trip over to Nacona someday. And Dye Mound Rd. looks like something I need to throw in my repertoire.

Dangitt. Just saw this.
If'n you do this again and I see it, I'd like to join you guys. I have tons of tracks up in that area. Paved, and unpaved.

Back