• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: NWFTW Slacker - Tuesday 10/10 - Rhome to Bowie - Paved

virtualrc

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Rhome to Bowie for lunch at Mi Capricho with some breaks in-between.

KSU 9am

Close to 2 hrs ride to lunch

Stops at TX/OK boarder and Running N Art Park along the way

I will be on a black and yellow BMW GS.

GPX viewer

Attachments

• Slacker 10_10.gpx
    98 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Looks like a great ride. Wish I could make it. Have fun slack'n y'all.

Sorry I'm out. Was about head to Rhome when a little family situation presented. Next time.

IMG_4725.jpeg

Was a beautiful day and fun ride. Thank you @DFW Tom, @2GENAE, and @Elder Rogue for not making this one a solo ride. Looking forward to posting the next one and meeting more TWT folks.
Lets do this again I had a good time and food was Great. Can you send me a map to my cell of where we went I didn't realize the the route (track) lol you picked had so many curves. I forgot the log where I went Tuesday.
Thumbs Up Randy
Louis

Would have liked to have made this ride. Here was my ride yesterday.

Attachments

• IMG_20231010_162354219_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20231010_162354219_HDR.jpg
    326.4 KB · Views: 40
Just when we start organizing some rides up north, I get an injury and am out for the season... dang it! I love heading up to that bridge, St Jo and Muenster.

The next time you guys go to Bowie, take 59 west to 2127, keep going straight it changes to 1125 & that comes out back on 287 just one exit South of 59. Quite a few good sweepers on that route, it goes over Amon Carter lake.

Back