• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Photo assignment #206 (start them young) ENTRY

Aspear

Reaction score
First Name
Samuel
Last Name
Hastings
Post your entry for Photo Assignment #206 - "Start them young" here...

Closing Date: 11/06 Midnight

Your photograph for the entry has to have been taken between between 00:01 October 3rd and midnight November 6th
Please do not comment in this thread until a winner has been selected. Comments may be deleted without warning until then.
Thank you for participating!

Here is the example, please refer to the assignment thread

Attachments

• image_6487327 (1).JPG
    image_6487327 (1).JPG
    317.1 KB · Views: 74
Well, it's been 10 days since Sam has logged in. So in order to keep this thing rolling and I was the only one who submitted I'll declare myself the winner. lol

This was an impromptu shot between a drummer dad and his daughter. He was playing that drum set at a party on the weekend I captured the image. When asked why he was playing a kids drum set he replied "it's the only one that would fit on the golf cart to get it down for the party". I had to chuckle at that. Here he is playing it.
IMG_8626.JPG

iPhone shot with a crop is about it.

I'll have the next assignment up shortly.

Back