• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Photo Assignment #208 - Oh, The Places We'll Go (ENTRY) EXTENDED Due Jan 22, 2023

Jeff S

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Post your entry for #208 Oh the Places We'll Go here...

Closing Date: 1/22/2023 Midnight

Only post a photo and up to one sentence of description or title or backstory.

All other comments will be deleted without warning until then.

Last edited:
No editing, straight off the iPhone.

6B409BD0-935E-4F14-B38D-86D8A7C59308.jpeg

So... I'm a little late in scoring / picking the winner. So, let's go:

@DFW_Warrior : A KLR is Big Bend is certainly on-point for this exercise. I love good desert mountain shot, and great contrast and color.

@woodsguy : similar composition to DFW_Warrior - and that IS a big guy for Sam Houston NF. The color in the background is a little washed out - the top of the frame is a little low contrast and flat. Dunno why. Maybe a view of the trail would help give it a little more context - it feels like that could be a bike in front of a pond anywhere - instead of conveying the size or ruggedness of the forest.

@gixxerjasen : DRZ on the open road - I really like it. Good boken-usage to focus the eye on the tree tunnel in the distance. But, the road in the distance get a little dark and low in detail - so that doesn't look as inviting as I bet it did in person.

Belated winner is @DFW_Warrior !

Woohoo!

It has been so long, I completely forgot what I need to do next... LOL I guess I need to come up with a new subject?

Back