• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Photo Assignment #216 - Subject: Hope Springs Eternal (Assignment) - Due midnight, Sept. 25, 2023

Tracker

post tenebras lux
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Hope - a feeling of expectation or desire for something to happen. Combined with faith and love, a powerful trifecta.
What might portray hope? A seedling, a child reaching up, anticipation at the starting line...

Post any photos here for feedback or discussion. Use this Assignment thread to post up images that you have taken that you like or would like feedback on and use the ENTRY thread for posting your final selection. ASK QUESTIONS if you have them! Bounce ideas off one another. Have fun!

Specifics for this assignment:

1) Camera phone, point & shoot, DSLR, iPad, or even film; all shooters are welcome and encouraged to participate!

2) Post processing is allowed for this assignment. But please, no AI creations.

3) All forum posting rules apply regarding suitability of an image to post.

4) Your photograph for the entry has to have been taken between 4:00 pm Sept 9 and midnight, Sept. 25, 2023.

1694295518218.png

His mercies are new every mornnig.

Hope the cookies turn out
1694295584676.png

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.

Man, I'm on the struggle bus with this one. "Hoping" to come up with something by the 25th.

I wanted to catch a kid anticipating knocking down the blocks and winning the prize. I was juggling five things at once and one of the older kids would have probably given me a better picture of that Hope Springs Eternal

20230917_134240.jpg

Back