• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Photo Assignment #217 - Subject: Candy (ENTRY) - Due midnight, Nov 3, 2023

M38A1

Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Please place your ENTRY in this thread for "Candy"

Closing Date: 11/03/2023 Midnight

Please do not comment in this thread until a winner has been selected, and post only your picture and one picture only.

You can edit/replace that image until the closing date/time.

Lobbying for one's image in not necessary.

Comments will be deleted without warning until a winner has been selected.

1698781280698.png

You all did not disappoint on this one. Great Job!!!

Tracker
Excellent capture of one of my favorites as what I presume to be salted caramels. Very nice stacking of those little gems, really nice lighting too with good distribution and filling of those shadows. If only you had the top 1/8" inch in there to complete the top......

Duke
All of my favorites to include the Hershey's dark, Mr. Goodbar and that Tobler. Great variety and you even managed to squeeze in the Swiss Air for posterity. Great framing, great lighting, great DOF, but I got a little lost in where the focus was to draw my eye.

BrockP
Very clever use of incorporating candy with a motorcycle - I never imagined that would happen. Nice lighting and arrangement with lots of colors (eye candy) and the full tank bag immediately drawing my eye to that setting the stage for the spillover.

This was a fun one and I'm glad for the participation.

I tip the hat to @BrockP on this one.

Congrats and I can't wait to see what you do for #218!

Back