• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD: Pit Bull Trailer Restraint System x 2

Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Chabira
The purge continues... Up for sale are two (2) Pit Bull Trailer Restraint systems. If you're not familiar with these definitely check out a video. Best trailer restraint method for a bike I've ever used. No need for tie downs!! Both include the main items (frame and latches). Each will need a Floor Mounting Kit which can be purchased directly from Pit Bull for $40 here: Pit Bull TRS Floor Mounting Kit

Both are in very good condition with the galvanizing and decals in nice shape. No damage.

I'm asking $135 each. I did the math and with your $40 floor mount you'll have $175 invested in the same kit that costs $290 new from Pit Bull. Pins are bike-specific and will need to be purchased unless I happen to have ones for your bike. In the off chance I do, I'll throw them in at no charge.

Located in Dallas. Too heavy for me to ship.

Attachments

• IMG_8482.jpg
    IMG_8482.jpg
    612.7 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_8483.jpg
    IMG_8483.jpg
    507.1 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_8484.jpg
    IMG_8484.jpg
    534.3 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
I'll take one. You need to get all your crap listed so I can just do a bulk order.

Lol. Next up will be some nice Honda EU2000 generators. Just sayin...

Excellent deal, I have three already or I would jump on this. Good luck with the sale, sir.

Back