• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Places to off-road ride in Arkansas

MLRickards

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Rickards
My riding buddies and I are trying to find some new riding spots to add to the rotation (currently consisting of Red River, Crossbar and Barnwell). We'd like to find some places in Arkansas, but I'm not having much luck--other than dual-sporting options. We ride CRF450X's, so we can't depend on needing to be street legal anywhere.

Suggestions?

Wolf Pen Gap outside of Mena
Petit Jean MT state park
Mill Creek near Cass
Superlift ORV park in Hot Springs

There are a few others i can't think of off the top of my head but just google it.

Go to:

www.ktmtalk.com

(Admin, hope it's ok to link there!)

Then find the regional forums towards the bottom of the page. There is some off roading up there. You might pm username Jeb on there for specifics.

Wolfpen, Brocks Creek, around lake Greeson(Kirby's landing or something like that) and a couple of places in the northern corner, can't remember names.
Hope this helps.

Also Talihina State park in eastern Ok, if you like rocks and tuff trails!

Wolf Pen Gap outside of Mena
Petit Jean MT state park
Mill Creek near Cass
Superlift ORV park in Hot Springs

There are a few others i can't think of off the top of my head but just google it.

There is a riding area near petite-jean???????
Where could I find out more.....Thanks

Wolfpen, Brocks Creek, around lake Greeson(Kirby's landing or something like that) and a couple of places in the northern corner, can't remember names.
Hope this helps.

the one around Lake Greeson is called Bear Creek. I've riden in there in 4 wheelers about 8 years ago. I believe the ridding is lots better now, but it wouldn't surpirse me if is already closed to public, might wanna check with the Corp of Engineers first before heading up there.

The one around Wolf Pen Gap is pretty nice too, but you bette stay on the trails or you'll get a ticket and thrown off if you get caught (that's what I've heard tho)

Back