• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

prayers for my friend Donna in Albuquerque

• Thread starter Deleted member 23845
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23845

Donna had a mild heart attack about six weeks ago, and she recovered quickly. About two weeks ago she had a fairly severe stroke. She is recovering and has great insurance as an Air Force veteran. Yet, I am very concerned about her future. Strokes can be horrid for recovery. My FIL had a major stroke, and suffered 15 years before finally passing.

Any prayers appreciated. Donna's main support, Shirley, is one of my longest friends, we grew up together. They are a married couple in NM. Shirley is also an Air Force veteran.

Hug and thank her for me, for her sacrifice and service to our great nation! We will be praying for her a quick recovery.

Hug and thank her for me, for her sacrifice and service to our great nation! We will be praying for her a quick recovery.
Thank you so much. Donna was a RN, and retired a Captain, and served in the Middle East.

Donna had a mild heart attack about six weeks ago, and she recovered quickly. About two weeks ago she had a fairly severe stroke. She is recovering and has great insurance as an Air Force veteran. Yet, I am very concerned about her future. Strokes can be horrid for recovery. My FIL had a major stroke, and suffered 15 years before finally passing.

Any prayers appreciated. Donna's main support, Shirley, is one of my longest friends, we grew up together. They are a married couple in NM. Shirley is also an Air Force veteran.
Yes, praying for Donna’s health and her future.

Back