• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

prayers for POTUS Biden and new administration

• Thread starter Deleted member 23845
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23845

May I ask for prayers for our incoming POTUS Biden and his entire administration? No matter what your politics, he could use your prayers for sound decisions, true leadership, health, guidance and focus on the right priorities.

Pray for me as I pray for you.

Thank you.

Certainly. I have been and will continue to pray for President Biden as I did for President Trump. Not only as the president but also as Joe Biden, the man, the husband and the father. I pray that he will seek Gods guidance and be obedient to that guidance surrendering his will to Gods will. I pray that he will accept Gods word as the truth and as the standard by which he makes decisions. I pray that God give him the wisdom, the courage, the boldness and the presence of mind to lead this nation in a manner that agrees with Gods Holy word. May God bless him and strengthen him to walk the path that he lays out for him and accomplish the purpose which he has for him. I pray that he will seek a personal relationship with Christ (if you truly seek him, you will find him) that he might have peace and hope. In JESUS name, AMEN.

Last edited:
I always pray for our elected folks, no matter what their politics.

I agree.
I always pray for our elected folks, no matter what their politics.
Yup, regardless of if I voted for them, they are still the ones that are making the decision and policies that affect me and my family (and country), so I pray they make the correct, inspired choices.

Back