• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Richmond Suzuki, Richmond, TX

Squeaky

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Rebecca
Last Name
Reed
Who:
Richmond Suzuki
1207 FM359
Richmond, TX 77469
281-342-5005
1-866-789-8542
www.richmondsuzukicycles.com

What: This shop has a pretty decent selection of Suzuki motorcycles (including cruiser, street/sport, dirt, and ATV) and gear, and tends to have a few trade-ins of other brands. They tend not to stock most parts beyond oil filters and such, which is typical of most dealers. They have a great selection of fluids, oils, cleaners, and other bike maintenace stuff.

If you want a straight-talking, non sugar-coated answer, talk to Tony. He is the owner and Manager. He clearly puts the customer first, as he agreed to meet me at the shop an hour before it opened just to fit my schedule. He was a little groggy at 8am, but his inspection of my bike was right on.

Where:
Yahoo Map to Store

This might be a little out of the way for most Houston folks, but worth the drive/ride if you're looking for a Zuk or service on one.

+1 - as a former soldier himself Tony helped me work around my deployment and R&R timeline to get me on the bike I wanted with no hassle, and a great price.

When I was shopping for a V Strum Tony had the best price in the Houston area. I found a dealer in Austin that beat Tony's price and gave Tony a chance to match or even make it worth my while to not drive to Austin. He was not interested so I bought elsewere.
Needed a few items for the V Strum and called the parts counter , I was told that the parts needed to be ordered and would take 3 days. Also when I asked the price I was told an incorrect amount. Called back 4 days later and was told that parts orders take 7 days not 3. I got felling the parts guy did not care if bought from him or not.
So guess what I am spending my money at other dealers.
Tony is alright butt his employees are some of the worst.

Back