• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

**SOLD** - Sargent seat for Bandit for sale

Reaction score
This is the Sargent World Sport Performance Seat in black with black welt, regular height, no heat. Fits all Bandits from '05 through '16. I bought this seat last year and over the course of about 500 miles I learned that it was too high for me and also bought an FJR (and kept the Bandit). Seat is like new, awesome shape, just needing a new home. $329. That's a $100 bucks off the list price for a like new seat.

Attachments

• IMG_0401.jpeg
    IMG_0401.jpeg
    554.3 KB · Views: 241
  • IMG_0412.jpeg
    IMG_0412.jpeg
    495.7 KB · Views: 236
This is the Sargent World Sport Performance Seat in black with black welt, regular height, no heat. Fits all Bandits from '05 through '16. I bought this seat last year and over the course of about 500 miles I learned that it was too high for me and also bought an FJR (and kept the Bandit). Seat is like new, awesome shape, just needing a new home. $329. That's a $100 bucks off the list price for a like new seat.
do you still have the seat?

I'm interested in it, too. If you still have it, dibs to D.W. since he asked first. If he passes, let me know and I'll send you a PM with an offer. My Bandit is a 2005.

you mentioned that the seat was to high for your comfort. may I ask how tall are you? I'm 5'8" and with the standard seat in the lower position can reach the pavement comfortably.

Hi everybody, sorry, I forgot about this post. The seat has been sold. I'm 5'10" with a 30" inseam. Short legs, most of my height is in my torso. Instead of flat footing with seat in low position, I could just get the balls of my feet on the ground. My mention of the seat being too high was about changing the airflow that hits my helmet and created buffeting. The stock seat height was fantastic for me for this kind of comfort, sure there's plenty of wind but it's pretty clean.

Back